In this episode, I look back on my journey and think about questions I asked myself before working for myself. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to work for yourself? “Be your own boss” as they say! I have been working for myself for over a decade and I talk about everything involved in pursuing this idea.
Topics in this Episode:
- 1. Could I survive, financially and psychologically?
- 2. ‘Could I work alone, and without encouragement?
- 3. Do I want to learn marketing, sales, accounting, etc.?
- Marketing: so you can sell more
- Management: so you won’t be alone
- Planning: so you can scale and stay competitive
- Adaptability: in case your plan doesn’t pan out
- 4. When it comes down to it, am I an overachiever?
- 5. ‘Would I be a good mentor?
- 6. Do You Really Want to Be Your Own Boss?
How to Start Working for Yourself
What is the best starter mic for live streaming or podcasting: https://youtu.be/qIdqkx_JFiE This Season has its own dedicated show notes and resources on my website – www.ZulfTalks.com. If you prefer to get them directly to your inbox you can signup here:
I will only send you emails relating to the topics I talk about in my podcast/show
My Business Working for Yourself podcast is powered by TrustedCreators.org.
: The information talked about in this episode is not financial advice or recommendations. The information does not constitute financial advice or recommendation and should not be considered as such. I am not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), therefore not authorised to offer financial advice. Do your own research and seek independent advice when required.
Views and opinions expressed in this episode by the guests and or speakers are those of their own and do not necessarily reﬂect the views of Zulftalks.com or TrustedCreators.org. Having guests on this podcast does not endorse them, their services or their products.